Re: julia_1.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 06:47:52PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
I really like the approach of some ftp-masters to accept a package and then file
rc-issues, if there are some, like adding updated copyright information.

If the copyright info is wrong then it definitely shouldn't be in the archive. More generally, I think it makes sense to not add packages with known issues, because we can't know ahead of time whether they'll ever be fixed or whether it's just going to cause more work to remove it in the future.