Re: Debian CI pipeline for Developers

Hi,

2018年11月16日(金) 2:14 Inaki Malerba <inaki@malerba.space>:

> Hi Leopold,

snip
> >> [0] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/blob/master/README.md
> >>
> > I don't know if it's the correct place but I have some issues about this.
> >
> > - I have not be able to set up directly a gitlab-ci.yaml directly in a debian
> > directory. If I define it as the document says, I cannot activate the CI.
> > However if I activate first in the root directory then I can activate the
> > pipeline and after I can move it to the debian directory.
> You can find information about that on the pipeline readme[0].  The
> default path is in the root of the repo, but it can be changed on the
> project's setting.

I felt that default path which is set to the root of the repo is not suitable for
package repository, sure we can change the project's setting, but
debian/.gitlab-ci.yml seems to be the proper default setting.

I'm a  bit confused because it seems that https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/blob/master/README.md
recommends debian/.gitlab-ci.yml but project default setting isn't so.

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>