Debian CI pipeline for Developers

Hello everyone, on behalf the salsa-ci-team we would like to spread the word
about the Continuous Integration pipeline we have created for Debian
Maintainers/Developers.

The main idea is to have faster feedback when you are working in a package if
it has the quality needed to be part of the Debian archive. The tests we got
working so far, are the following:

* Building the package from the source (only gbp is supported for now)
* Lintian check
* Reproducible build (Using reprotest)
* piuparts
* Autopkgtest

Please follow the README[0] to enable CI in your packages.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/blob/master/README.md

--
TiN