Re: Debian CI pipeline for Developers

Hi,

El 10/11/18 a les 21:05, Agustin Henze ha escrit:
> Hello everyone, on behalf the salsa-ci-team we would like to spread the word
> about the Continuous Integration pipeline we have created for Debian
> Maintainers/Developers.
>
> The main idea is to have faster feedback when you are working in a package if
> it has the quality needed to be part of the Debian archive. The tests we got
> working so far, are the following:
>
> * Building the package from the source (only gbp is supported for now)
> * Lintian check
> * Reproducible build (Using reprotest)
> * piuparts
> * Autopkgtest
>
> Please follow the README[0] to enable CI in your packages.
>
> [0] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/blob/master/README.md

I don't know if it's the correct place but I have some issues about this.

- I have not be able to set up directly a gitlab-ci.yaml directly in a debian
directory. If I define it as the document says, I cannot activate the CI.
However if I activate first in the root directory then I can activate the
pipeline and after I can move it to the debian directory.

- I can only make CI with the master branch (or I don't know how to do it in
other branches). How can I activate it in other branches differents than master?

- Can I set a CI yaml file different by branch? one for unstable, one for
stable, etc?

In any case, thanks for the work done. It's really good.

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia