Re: salsa.debian.org: merge requests and such

Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> writes:

> At least now DDPO shows such things in the VCS column.  I think the "!1"
> is way too small and very easy to miss, but that can be improved if
> anybody has a shed of ability with UIx/CSS… (which I don't)

I'm not especially proud of it, but I mostly won't see things that don't
arrive in my mailbox. Polling web pages just isn't going to happen for
me. I understand other people have different ways of working, but I
suspect I'm not alone on relying on problems being reported (typically
by the BTS).