Re: Problem sending my key to keyring.debian.org

On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 05:39:34PM -0700, Joseph Herlant wrote:
> I'm having issues sending my updated key to keyring.debian.org:
> [...]
> Do you have any idea what I could do wrong here?

Two thoughts: first, give it another try. I was able to refresh my
keyring using the debian keyserver a few seconds ago:

$ gpg  --refresh-keys --keyserver keyring.debian.org
gpg: refreshing 229 keys from hkp://keyring.debian.org
gpg:         new signatures: 160

Second, the keyservers all communicate with each other. If one is down,
aim for another. e.g. keyserver.ubuntu.com or other choices from
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/

Eventually your key will make it everywhere.

Thanks