Re: Problem sending my key to keyring.debian.org

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 6:10 PM Seth Arnold <seth.arnold@canonical.com> wrote:
> Two thoughts: first, give it another try. I was able to refresh my
> keyring using the debian keyserver a few seconds ago:
>
> $ gpg  --refresh-keys --keyserver keyring.debian.org
> gpg: refreshing 229 keys from hkp://keyring.debian.org
> gpg:         new signatures: 160

Ok, so that's really a problem on my end. I've been having this issue
since I started trying to update it yesterday and still have now.
Tried 4 or 5 times during the day, same issue.
Same error while trying to refresh.

> Second, the keyservers all communicate with each other. If one is down,
> aim for another. e.g. keyserver.ubuntu.com or other choices from
> https://sks-keyservers.net/status/
>
> Eventually your key will make it everywhere.

I'm surprised keyring.debian.org is automatically synced, but that's
good to know. It's on other (gnu, mit etc) keyservers so it'll get
there eventually. Thanks! :)

Joseph