Re: Should the weboob package stay in Debian?

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 01:34:19PM +1000, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
On Friday, 20 July 2018 12:50:12 AM AEST Jonathan Dowland wrote:
Have you read Matthew Vernon's reply to OP in this thread? Does that not
explain it?

Matthew did not convince me. IMHO his explanation is weak as it boils down to
"there are many problems like this and we should fix this problem because
there are other similar ones"...

This suggests that you did understand Matthew's reply, but the rest of
your message implies that you didn't. Honestly I'm not sure I've got the
skill to explain it to you, I'm not sure I could do a better job than
Matthew at summarizing the issue. I'm afraid I must bow out, focus on
fixing the problem, and leave it to others or to self-study for you to
understand it, if you wish to.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland