Re: autopkgtest results influencing migration from unstable to testing

Mattia Rizzolo writes ("Re: autopkgtest results influencing migration from unstable to testing"):
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 05:50:03PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > On 07-06-18 15:52, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > > Tracker has a 4 hours delay on updating info whereas Britney now updates
> > > hourly.
> >
> > Tracker only syncs 4 times a day
>
> sorry, I confused every 4 hours with 4 times a day... :\

In general it is nice if systems that periodically produce data give
an indication of when they were most recently updated; and even better
if they also report the dates reported by all of their inputs; and say
when they will next poll for updates.  That would probably save a lot
of human effort.

Do we have a standardised format for any of our services to report
this origin timing information ?  (I run only one service in Debian
and it is supposed to always produce up-to-date data...)

Ian.