Re: autopkgtest results influencing migration from unstable to testing

Hi

On 07-06-18 15:52, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> Tracker has a 4 hours delay on updating info whereas Britney now updates
> hourly.

Tracker only syncs 4 times a day (code needs to be reorganized to fix
this properly, patches welcome I guess), so the delay can be 6.5 hours
from the moment britney figures out what should happen (the excuses.yaml
is synced at *:30 while britney runs at *:00, qa.debian.org/excuses.php
is getting it's data at *:45, so I use that personally most of the time.
I don't know the timings of packages.qa.debian.org, they are NOT the
same as qa.debian.org/excuses.php).

Paul