Re: Want to make salsa advertise contact and source code details [and 1 more messages]

Ansgar Burchardt writes ("Re: Want to make salsa advertise contact and source code details [and 1 more messages]"):
> That seems like an horrible maintenance nightmare just to avoid even
> talking to upstream...

OK, so does someone in Debian, maybe from the Salsa team, have any
contacts I could use ?  (I promise to be reasonable and polite.)
Or should I just try to go in through the "front door" and create an
issue in Gitlab CE's gitlab ?

ISTM that the former approach is more likely to work if we know anyone
at Gitlab already.

Thanks,
Ian.