Re: Want to make salsa advertise contact and source code details [and 1 more messages]

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Want to make salsa advertise contact and source code details [and 1 more messages]"):
> Oh, quite possibly.  I don't know anything about gitlab's plugin
> system.

... I don't think so, in fact.  I found this documentation:

 https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/administration/plugins.html

and it suggests that plugins are a way to run code in response to
things being done in gitlab, not a way to modify gitlab's html output.

Another way to achieve the effect I want would be to do it post-hoc in
a reverse proxy.  I see that salsa is using Apache as a reverse proxy.
So perhaps the right answer is to do this in Apache.  It seems quite
hacky, but if it's thought easier to maintain then fine...

Ian.