Re: Want to make salsa advertise contact and source code details [and 1 more messages]

Quoting my own other mail for more context:

Alexander Wirt writes ("Re: Want to make salsa advertise contact and source code details"):
> Its not a matter of free software, but a matter of us having to
> support those patches - which is something we don't want to do.

I don't understand what "support" you think my proposed change
((ii), above) would need, that would be too difficult.

I don't know how often you update from upstream but I doubt the merge
conflicts will be frequent or difficult, and if it's a simple
statically-determined footer then there are few moving parts to go
wrong.

Can you point me to the source code for Salsa's gitlab instance,
please ?

Ian.