Re: How to enable testing migration for packages Architecture: all but depending from Architecture: any packages [and 2 more messages]

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 03:37:10PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> But, Andreas linked to the excuses page (his [1], above) which mention
> a lot of other architectures, where installability of the dependencies
> is not relevant.  Eg
>   paleomix/s390x unsatisfiable Depends: python-pysam
>
> I can see why Andreas thought the way he did.  Would it be possible
> for the excuses to be made more precise ?  Can I file a bug somewhere
> to request that ?

That would be a Britney bug, therefore file it against relase.debian.org
and usertag it with 'britney'.

In that case, I'd rather keep listing all the broken architectures, but
explicitly mark those allowed to break as such.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :