How to enable testing migration for packages Architecture: all but depending from Architecture: any packages

Hi,

its not the first time that I'm running into that problem:  A package
that is Architecture: all depends from packages Architecture: any.
These dependencies are not available on all architectures and thus the
package does not migrate to testing.  The package paleomix is an example
for this[1].  I had a similar situation with metaphlan2 which was solved
by manual intervention of ftpmaster.  I'm just wondering whether we
could find a better clue than forcing people to do manual intervention.

While simply setting the Architecture: all package to any that
intervention would not be necessary but that's simply wrong.
Unfortunately I currently see no better solution and wanted to bring
this topic up here.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=paleomix