Re: Extended Long Term Support for Wheezy

Le jeudi, 22 février 2018, 19.44:06 h CET Roberto C. Sánchez a écrit :
> If we are going to start applying this sort of logic to naming, then
> there are plenty of other places (e.g., where actual vulgarities are
> used in package names, where abreviations and/or acronyms create words
> that are or can be perceived as offensive, etc.).

It's more prominent in suite names than in package descriptions though, as it
will go in documentation, in apt sources' snippets, etc.

Anyway, not a battle I'll fight; I fully trust the proponents to have heard
that argument and make a sane suite name choice :-)

Cheers,
    OdyX