Re: Extended Long Term Support for Wheezy

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> - for buildd/DSA teams, can we keep wheezy buildds (only amd64/i386 has
>   been requested so far) for one year more?

I don't think DSA is thrilled about committing to keep anything other
than amd64 for anything longer than was already promised.

Even then, we'd want to ensure we are clear on what we commit to.  We'd
want to run the host on stable only (no "please keep an older kernel
because reason" or anything like that).  Also, we'd very likely require
that the complete build chroot be bootstrap-able from the supported
package set.  If you end up hosting the repo elsewhere, then no building
on DSA hosts either.

(Not a promise, and not coordinated with all of DSA, just my own 20 mFRZ)

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System