Re: Debian part of a version number when epoch is bumped

On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 05:06:00PM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
This is one of the many situations where I'd like developers to *ask*
when unsure or uncertain of something.
So, in fact, the epoch bump was totally useless, and as it often happens
in those cases, it's causing headaches for somebody.

Maybe introducing epochs should force a round-trip through NEW...

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland