Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

Jeremy Bicha <jbicha@debian.org> writes:
> On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo
> <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If the idea is *not* to move those to @lists.d.o, I cannot see what we
>> should be using instead.
>>
>> Any recommendation?
>
> Someone on your team should create a Tracker Team. Add the packages
> your team maintains.
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/teams/
>
> Then anyone can simply join that tracker team to easily get
> notifications about bugs, commits, uploads, etc. Visit
> https://tracker.debian.org/accounts/subscriptions/ and customize the
> keywords to get the particular emails you want for particular packages
> or teams.

Question here is: how does the tracker identify which packages are team
maintained? Currently, this is done with the maintainers mail address
(which is f.e. debian-science-maintainers@alioth.d.o). However, when
this address is gone, we would need an alternative.

Best

Ole