Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 20:33:39 -0500, Jeremy Bicha wrote:

> Someone on your team should create a Tracker Team. Add the packages
> your team maintains.
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/teams/
>
> Then anyone can simply join that tracker team to easily get
> notifications about bugs, commits, uploads, etc. Visit
> https://tracker.debian.org/accounts/subscriptions/ and customize the
> keywords to get the particular emails you want for particular packages
> or teams.

JFTR: This totally doesn't scale for 3500 packages × 100 people
(that's the Debian Perl Group). -- I'm not complaining, as a solution
is in sight: https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/MailingListContinuation ,
just pointing out that all those "every package and every person
individually"-approaches fail the reality check for large teams.

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe