Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Tobias Frost <tobi@debian.org> wrote:
> How can one easily retrieve a list of packages from a specific team,

The team can make a Tracker team and add their packages individually
to the team like this:
https://tracker.debian.org/teams/desktop-themes-team/

(This is a very new team that technically doesn't have any packages
yet but I "borrowed" a few packages as demonstration.)

And additionally, it's assumed that the Team will have an associated
salsa group (team) where you can easily see the list of maintained
packages.

> or list all bugs in the scope of the team? (just as two example)

If a team stops using the BTS for bugs and just uses Salsa's Issues
tracker, you can just go to a page like this (for the Salsa Team)
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/salsa/-/issues

Jeremy