Re: ISO download difficult

On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 05:08:26PM -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
Hello,

On Tue, Dec 05 2017, Adam Borowski wrote:

Thus: I'd say we should prominently offer two downloads, one with a
paragraph of insults.

Uncontroversial suggestion:

List the fully free ISO first, have it coloured green, blue etc., and
the ISO with non-free firmware second, coloured red, yellow, orange or
purple.

Is that going to be localized for cultures where red is more desirable than green? (Less snarky version: color coding this is unnecesarily ambigous and fragile; just write out an explanation in unambiguous terms.)
Mike Stone