Re: DEP 15: Reserved namespace for DD-approved non-maintainer changes

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:41:54AM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> I would imagine that any PR workflow would allow anyone to add a comment
> saying they have reviewed the changes and they look good, withing the
> same "place" where the maintainer is already looking at.

Indeed, but it would be useful to be able to mark changes are "package
uploader approved for upload".  Possibly this could be done with PR tags
that can only be set by the package maintainer, but I think my DEP's
implementation is simpler.

--
Sean Whitton