Re: Team naming policy on salsa.debian.org

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 02:17:24PM +0100, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
> Following with your example (pkg-suricata-team) I prefer to make it
> explicit for people outside debian that this is about packaging.
> So I usually put the 'pkg' string also in individual repos, i.e.:
> pkg-suricata-team/pkg-suricata.git

If your git tree has only debian/ directory, that is accurate. However,
in case you have the whole upstream tree there, that is misleading.
Especially if you have delta against upstream. It would be good to
signal casual visitors that this repo has upstream changes that might
be interesting for them.

So I would limit the pkg- prefix for repos that really only carry debian
packaging.

Riku