Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 7:37 AM, Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> wrote:
> Question here is: how does the tracker identify which packages are team
> maintained? Currently, this is done with the maintainers mail address
> (which is f.e. debian-science-maintainers@alioth.d.o). However, when
> this address is gone, we would need an alternative.

Someone just has to add the packages to the team list. It's a one-time
maintenance cost that in my opinion takes very little time. I don't
think it's a scalability problem at all. Surely, someone can spend a
few seconds per package.…

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha