Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

على الأربعاء 27 كانون الأول 2017 ‫02:46، كتب Mattia Rizzolo:
> On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 01:35:50AM +0100, Philip Rinn wrote:
>> Is it true (and intended) that -guest users can't create projects within
>> teams/groups they are member of? Or am I missing something? [I was not able to
>> create a project within the Debian Science Team]
> As Anton noted, you need to be a "master" in that group.  The difference
> between "master" and "developer" in groups is only that masters can
> create projects.

here is the breakdown: https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/user/permissions.html

Masters can create projects, but not delete them. Only Owners can do that.

Developers also can't push to protected branches (and I believe master
is by default a protected branch).

regards
Afif

--