Project to improve Debian support model

I've started a project with the aim to improve Debian's support model by designing software to help integrate and track all our support efforts and make a system that bridges the gap between our supporters, developers, and users in a synergistic way to make the most of our efforts and help us identify and solve issues more effectively and make sure the issues are documented and accessible to everyone in a way most suitable to their needs.

https://kathryntolsen.github.io/diss/

I am going to post to debian-devel, debian-project, and debian-user mailing lists.

For consideration of our developers, I ask for your input on this matter because I envision that this project can benefit development on the Debian system by allowing developers to make use of our proposed diagnostic tree model to supply such files with their packages that will help users file better bug reports and resolve issues with your packages. You'd be able to specify any diagnostic procedures you'd like to be taken before filing a bug as well as the information and format thereof that is sent. Furthermore for the highest goals of this project to be achieved we're going to need the sponsorship and support of at least one Debian Developer or Debian Maintainer, if not form a team around this idea. I'm sending this as a PING of sorts to make you aware of our ideas and efforts and give you this opportunity to offer guidance and feedback in this early stage of planning so we do not bump heads in the future.

I thank you for your time and will be interested in hearing any thoughts or concerns, and would happily welcome any interested parties to take any role they like in the design and implementation of this project.