Re: Single Sign On for Debian

Le 25/08/2017 à 10:39, Clément OUDOT a écrit :

>>> You're right, LLNG doesn't provide usermanagement. Many user's use
>>> https://lsc-project.org to populate a LDAP directory from any source.
>>> Clément Oudot (leader of LLNG community) is also leader of LSC-Project.
>>> You can ping him if you have any question on this
>>
>> LDAP sync isn't what is meant by 'user management'. Rather, it's a
>> combination of self-empowerment (create account, manage profile, reset
>> password) and delegation administration (role creation and assignment,
>> etc.). Keycloak offers some of this functionality. Whatsay I stand up a
>> demo and we can kick some tires?
>
> Keycloack might be a good solution. I suggest you also test
> FusionDirectory which I often use with LemonLDAP::NG to provide a full
> identity management solution : https://www.fusiondirectory.org/
>
> I made a presentation about some free softwares products that can be
> used together for identity management :
> https://www.slideshare.net/coudot/rmll2017-des-logiciels-libres-pour-la-gestion-des-identits.
> Sadly it's in french but you have all product names, screenshots and
> links to websites.

Hello,

are some slides in english about FusionDirectory and the possibility,
real users cases in english

https://www.slideshare.net/benoitmortier/one-year-solving-infrastructure-management-with-fusiondirectory-and-openldap

https://www.slideshare.net/benoitmortier/improving-the-ow2-infrastructure-with-fusiondirectory

Feel free to talk to me directly if you have any questions

> For information there will be a lot of presentation on this topic at
> the next LDAPCon (https://ldapcon.org/2017/). Maybe some people from
> Debian community can join us at this event.

Cheers
--
Benoit Mortier
CEO