Re: Single Sign On for Debian

Hello,

Le mardi 22 août 2017, Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@debian.org> a écrit :
>> > Then someone has to go ahead and develop a complete usermangement for
>> > sso.d.o. As it is we can't work with software that is maybe coming at
>> > some
>> > point. Therefore we will start with gitlabs own user management,
>> > combined
>> > with debians ldap.
>> >
>> > But if you do take in point the following things:
>> >
>> > - user self management (lost password, deletion)
>> > - key self management
>> > - api for user manipulation
>> > - oauth2 frontend (sso as oauth2 provider)
>> > - maybe saml frontend (sso as saml provider)
>>
>> Has anyone looked at Keycloak? http://www.keycloak.org/
>
> I have and deployed it for others in production. Not an unreasonable
> option.

There is lemonldap-ng already packaged which provides saml, oauth, openid-connect, CAS, and more (both identity provider and service provider). It works with users in ldap but doesn't have a user management interface.

We use it at work and it integrates nicely with all kind of webapp (including gitlab, via oauth).

Regards

Mathieu Parent

--
Mathieu