Re: openssl/libssl1 in Debian now blocks offlineimap?

Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org> wrote:

> [1] I haven't investigated how widespread this specific problem
>     actually is, or whether it can be mitigated - the point is that
>     it is unrelated to TLS versions supported by PayPal or online
>     banking apps running on the device

I asked on the freeradius-users list, if there is an easy way to log the
SSL/TLS version a client uses during the PEAP/TTLS handshake, to get a
better understanding of the situation on my universities wireless
networks, but unfortunately this was not easily possible.

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2017-August/088521.html

It would be really interesting to gather some long term statistics about
this to see a trend of the adoption of newer TLS versions over time.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.