Re: openssl/libssl1 in Debian now blocks offlineimap?

> Disabling the protocols is the only way I know how to identify
> all the problems. And I would like to encourage everybody to
> contact the other side if things break and get them to upgrade.

So you make the decision that everyone should talk to their providers
etc.? I can actually understand your point but I strongly disagree with
action. I would actually be fine with it, if we were able to solve all
problems in Debian, but we are not.

Therefore my ssl packages are on hold and will be as long as needed.
Unstable should not be mis-used this way.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org