Re: building a debian kernel package(s) for a foreign architecture

On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 11:43:58PM +0900, Roger Shimizu wrote:
I ever created one:
- https://wiki.debian.org/HowToCrossBuildAnOfficialDebianKernelPackage

Hope it helps you.
And if you find something not current and need modify, please just edit it.
Thank you!

Thank you, this is (probably) very useful. The one line I am not sure how to adjust to my situation is

fakeroot make -f debian/rules.gen setup_armel_none_marvell

I'm going to guess at setup_arm64 here, but it could also be setup_arm64_none
or setup_arm64_real and I don't know what the distinction is yet.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://jmtd.net