Re: Too many Recommends (in particular on mail-transport-agent)

Am 06.06.2017 um 15:55 schrieb Adam Borowski:
> gvfs: atril easytag thunar
> * BAD: gvfs is a major annoyance and a security hole

"Annoys Adam Borowski" is not a very convincing argument.
As for "security hole", I'm not sure what exactly you have in mind
there. I don't see any open CVEs or bugs tagged with security against gvfs.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?