Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth?

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:43:44AM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> > developer time simply to switch lots of packages from an old VCS to a
> > modern one has zero effect on users desktops and has no high priority.
>
> Absolutely; the impact is on potential packaging contributors.

In last GSoC the student was not comfortable with SVN.  I have converted
lots of packages at request of the student.  So I'm perfectly following
your reasoning if (and only if) there are potential packaging
contributors at horizon.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--