Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth?

Le 15/05/2017 à 14:43, Johannes Schauer a écrit :

>     205 Debian Java Maintainers <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

The Java Team is gradually migrating its packages to Git. This usually
happens when a package needs an update. The SVN usage peaked 3 years ago
at 416 packages, and we are now mostly left with rarely updated packages
(about 20% of the team packages).

I don't know if the transition will be completed before Alioth's EOL,
but if the SVN repository remains available in ready-only mode that
should be fine.

For those interested we have a migration script available that could be
adapted to other teams:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2014/06/msg00020.html

Emmanuel Bourg