Re: I need your advice

Dear Paul.
Thank you for quick response.

> Your options are:
>
> Manually build libgdamm/etc and install them in ~/ or /opt or
> /usr/local

will not work so easily. I need to rebuild libgda and glib. It is
doable but, as you understands, I would prefer leave this solution as
my last chance.

> Talk to the jhbuild folks about getting libgdamm/etc into that.

This is definitely good idea. Will do.

> Talk to the libgdamm/etc folks about adding it to the GNOME runtime.

I am not sure what is called "GNOME runtime".

> Package libgdamm/etc in .deb form and get them into Debian
> experimental:
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

I already done this. I just need to go through the standard process. It
 still doesn't solve problem with upstream development.
I put all my packages here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8fjSLiFRX
_PZWFnbUVfMTcxYTA

> Personally, I would choose just the last one or possibly all of the
> last three.

Definitely, all three suggestions serve different needs. Many thanks
for your comments.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev
Sent from Evolution on GNU/Debian <www.debian.org> id="-x-evo-