I need your advice

Dear friends.

I need your advice about development under Debian. I use testing repo.
My desktop environment is Gnome and I contribute to some Gnome's
projects. For me the big challenge is to work with upstream libraries.
Basically, questions lays in the plane how to maintain upstream library
that I can use in my own project. For now, I can't build some libraries
because of dependency that are not available in my debian repo. I know
jhbuild can be used but some libraries, e.g. libgdamm are not available
as modules. I checked Flatpak but can't figure out how to use my own
library for development. I just wanted to ask for advice if someone can
share an experience in this matter that would be very helpful.

Thanks.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev
Sent from Evolution on GNU/Debian <www.debian.org> id="-x-evo-