Re: [E-devel] EFL 1.19.0-beta3 (from git) package for Debian Experimental

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 07:04:14PM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 00:21:38 -0700 Jose R R <jose.r.r@metztli.com> said:
> >
> you dont have to disable tests... you actually HAVE to enable them with
> --with-tests=regular or --with-tests=coverage ... AND you then also have to do
> "make check" to compile AND run them... it requires effort to enable them and
> run them.

He's attempting to use the packaging from Debian experimental, which
enables & automatically runs make check.

> > override_dh_auto_configure:
> >         dh_auto_configure --verbose -- \
> >         --disable-rpath \
> >         --disable-silent-rules \
> >         --enable-doc \
> >         --with-profile=dev \
> >         --with-tests=regular \
> >         --with-crypto=gnutls \
> >         --disable-tslib \
> >         --enable-liblz4 \
> >         --enable-xinput22 \
> >         --enable-image-loader-webp \
> >         --enable-harfbuzz \
> >         --enable-systemd \
> >         --enable-static \
> >         --enable-image-loader-webp \
> >         --with-generic_vlc \
> >         --enable-fb \
> >         $(arch_flags)
> >
> > That's how DEBs in reference snapshot were generated *finally*.
>
> no wayland i see. :( also no ibus input method support either.

Last I heard, using wayland was only recommended if you followed git.
If that's no longer true, it could be enabled in the next release.

Ross