Re: [E-devel] EFL 1.19.0-beta3 (from git) package for Debian Experimental

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 11:47:39PM -0700, Jose R R wrote:
> https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/
>
> Notwithstanding, I intended to package Enlightenment and make download
> available for my SourceForge Debian-Reiser4 netboot installer.
>
> EFL debian packaging:
> http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/efl/efl_1.18.4-1.debian.tar.xz

Any reason you want to rebuild from git instead of using the packages in
experimental?  If you've found a problem, I'd like to fix it.  On sid &
stretch they should install without difficulty.

Are you using sbuild?  I've seen issues like the test failures below
under sbuild - some EFL tests get incorrect info about filesystem
permissions.  I use pbuilder, so I haven't tracked this down.

Ross