Re: [E-devel] EFL 1.19.0-beta3 (from git) package for Debian Experimental

Hello,

I just saw your initial log and the one in the mail. Is it possible that
you have some other installed library that gets mixed into your build?
Or some lower binary / library is currupted?

There are a few things that indicate it:

- In the first log the linker cannot find _efl_object_init_count, which
  is part of libeo.so in any case, if you are running latest git, so
  there is either way a broken compiler that does not make the symbol
  public, or a wrong libeo.so gets linked into. simular to _eo_call_end,
  there is no sane reason why this symbol should just disappear

- Something is driving dbus mad, i have never seen those errors...

And for taking a closer look and seeing which .so's are opened, maybe
run the evas_suite by hand and create a strace output from it, so we can
see which files are opened. So we know, thats a compiler fault or
something else is wrong.

Greetings
   bu5hm4n