Re: Help requested: Packages which FTBFS randomly

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 09:22:35PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

> If you do not get good answers, please take this to the TC.[1]

Thanks a lot for your support, Ian.

What kind of question do you think I could make to the TC?

Maybe this one for a start?:

 Should building Debian source packages on a single-CPU machine be
 supported at the same level as building on a multi-core machine, to
 the point that a FTBFS bug on a single-CPU machine should be serious
 regardless of what happens on buildd.debian.org? (The RM can still
 stretch-ignore if they wish).

Do we really need a ruling from the TC regarding this?

Thanks.