Re: Code in Description [Was: Re: node-tty-browserify_0.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED]

On Sat, 11 Feb 2017, Pirate Praveen wrote:

> On വെള്ളി 10 ഫെബ്രുവരി 2017 09:36 വൈകു, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > I wonder if this was a case of the code not being sufficient
> > description? [IE, code and a good text description would be accepted,
> > but code only was not?]
>
> These packages were rejected and their description is given below.

[...]

> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-javascript/node-pretty-bytes.git/tree/debian/control?id=5d128d8a7a60cc629e7d5fa857d4be4a43bf031e

 This component of Node.js implements a suite of functions which
 converts bytes to larger si units with rounding. You are
 unlikely to want to install this library by itself.
 .
 For example, 1337 is converted to 1.34kB
 .
 Node.js is an event-based server-side JavaScript engine.

> 2. node-is-obj:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-javascript-devel/2017-January/017568.html

[...]

> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-javascript/node-is-obj.git/tree/debian/control?id=574546f8018c8f6db7d3155b5b510448aacafca5

 This component of Node.js implements a function "isObj" which tests
 whether its argument is an object or not. You are unlikely to want to
 install this package by itself.
 .
  const isObj = require('is-obj');
  isObj({foo: 'bar'}); // true
  isObj([1, 2, 3]); // true
  isObj('foo'); // false
 .
 Node.js is an event-based server-side JavaScript engine.

For example.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

I would like to be the air
that inhabits you for a moment
only. I would like to be that unnoticed
& that necessary.
 -- Margaret Atwood "Poetry in Motion" p140