Code in Description [Was: Re: node-tty-browserify_0.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED]

On Fri, 10 Feb 2017, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Thanks for this description. I will try to write more description, but
> its not very easy always especially when you are not allowed to write
> sample code.

[...]

> When you are not allowed to write 2 lines of sample code when that is
> the best possible description to the target audience, its very
> irritating.

This is news to me. Policy §5.6.13 ('Description') doesn't explicitely
forbid using code (or pseudocode), and even allows for verbatim lines
(which start with two or more spaces).

I wonder if this was a case of the code not being sufficient
description? [IE, code and a good text description would be accepted,
but code only was not?]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Rule 6: "If violence wasn't your last resort, you failed to resort to
enough of it."
  -- Howard Tayler _Schlock Mercenary_  March 13th, 2005
     http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20050313.html