Re: node-tty-browserify_0.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On വ്യാഴം 09 ഫെബ്രുവരി 2017 11:48 വൈകു, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> It doesn't matter that your package is small and that users won't normally
> install it directly. It's still mandated that it includes a description, and
> ftpmasters are only doing their job.

That is like treating debian policy a holy book that is perfect till
eternity and that will not be changed. I agree it makes sense or
packages that are going to be installed by users directly. What I'm
asking for is to consider a change in the policy when the package is
expected to be installed only as a dependency of some other package. We
could probably just add some additional metadata in debian/control or
have apt and other tools hide these packages by default (there was
another suggestion like this earlier in this list).