Re: If you can't describe what the package is, you probably should not Intend To Package it.

Hi Jordi,

Jordi Mallach dijo [Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:38:18PM +0100]:
> I know dh-make-golang creates an "ITP template" that you edit to
> correct/improve the autogenerated stuff, and the description comes
> directly from the README.md in the github repo. I wonder if the nodejs
> stuff does something similar and that's where the not so great
> descriptions come from.

Maybe adding a note stating 'this content is autogenerated and should
be hand-reviewed', in all of the dh-make-*-enerated packages, would
help?