Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!

Closing the loop on this part of the discussion:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/stapelberg/debiman.git/ is the
mirror on alioth, to satisfy people who don’t want to interact with
GitHub for getting the source.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/srv-manpages/debian-assets.git is the
canonical source of the debian-specific assets we use.

This should give you everything you need to reproduce byte-for-byte
identical output.

--
Best regards,
Michael