Re: Test instance of our infrastructure

On 2017-01-14 10:55:14 +0100 (+0100), Bálint Réczey wrote:
[...]
> Providing a puppet module could be a criterion for accepting new
> services
[...]

This is how we do it for the OpenStack community infrastructure. If
you're proposing a new service, automate its deployment with a
Puppet module or convince someone with an interest in the proposed
service to help you write one which does. Most of our Infra team
regulars are too busy to do that sort of work on request, and it's
really not that much extra overhead for the proposer. It also
increases the number of community members familiar with how we
maintain the services they use, and so broadens the pool of
potential future contributors to related efforts.
--
Jeremy Stanley