Re: "not authorised" doing various desktoppy things

On 03/01/17 17:05, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Recently, my nm-applet can no longer control my network-manager
> daemon.  I get a message saying[1]:

Did you ever get to the root of this?

I am having the same kind of problem (no way to control networking,
removable media, power settings) and a similar set-up (sysvinit,
lightdm, cinnamon). I have been experiencing these kind of problems for
months, but usually they would go away after an apt-get upgrade. Not
now, and I am afraid that we will ship stretch with this problem.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)