Re: Migration despite an RC bug?

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017, Russ Allbery wrote:
> If you're using DB_File, I think you have to use the explicit put()
> and get() API instead of the tied magical hash in order to get error
> reporting.

That matches what documentation I've found so far.

Instead of really working on hacking this out, I've been working instead
on making this whole code section use a real database, which it really
should have been doing the entire time... but it still needs to work in
the meantime.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle
is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to
fool.
 -- Richard Feynman "What is and What Should be the Role of Scientific
    Culture in Modern Society"; 1964