Re: Specification of FTP upload queue management commands

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> writes:

> On 29/12/16 20:49, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Where is the canonical specification of the commands accepted by
> > ‘dak’?
>
> See gregor's link, or read the source:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/mirror/dak.git/tree/daklib/command.py

This surprises me. To be clear: There is no published documentation for
the remote command interface to ‘dak’?

Not even on the level of <URL:ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/README>?

Is there an open bug report for ‘dak’ requesting a reference to what
commands it accepts?

> Whether it's dput's job to support dak commands or that belongs to a
> different tool is up to you. But maybe you should support it just to
> stop losing users to dput-ng :P

What tool to ‘dak’ maintainers expect maintainers to use for
communicating commands to ‘dak’?

--
 \      “I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. |
  `\     But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take |