Re: Specification of FTP upload queue management commands
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Specification of FTP upload queue management commands
- From: Ben Finney <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 12:59:16 +1100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <email@example.com> writes:
> On 29/12/16 20:49, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Where is the canonical specification of the commands accepted by
> > ‘dak’?
> See gregor's link, or read the source:
This surprises me. To be clear: There is no published documentation for
the remote command interface to ‘dak’?
Not even on the level of <URL:ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/README>?
Is there an open bug report for ‘dak’ requesting a reference to what
commands it accepts?
> Whether it's dput's job to support dak commands or that belongs to a
> different tool is up to you. But maybe you should support it just to
> stop losing users to dput-ng :P
What tool to ‘dak’ maintainers expect maintainers to use for
communicating commands to ‘dak’?
\ “I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. |
`\ But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take |
_o__) it seriously.” —Douglas Adams |